- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form if there are items you feel need to be returned for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all products received carefully, and report any problems as soon as possible.
- All authorized returns must be handled within 30 days of receipt, and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Cut materials and Second’s materials are non-returnable.
- The customer is responsible for any postage fees on returned goods.
- Orders are shipped in the order they arrive, and generally leave our facility within 1-3 business days, with few exceptions. If you ordered late and need your order shipped right out for a trip or other deadline, be sure to email us to ask if your order can be expedited. We will make every effort to get it shipped asap.
- Shipping times are not guaranteed, as we have no control over the mail carrier. USPS does not guarantee their First Class and Priority Mail times. If you need your gear by a specific time, please order early. Shipping carriers make mistakes like every one else and we would hate for you to be without your gear when you need it.
- The customer is responsible for determining the suitability of all products/materials for his/her end use. While we make recommendations on ideal uses for our materials, we cannot oversee actual gear building and cannot take responsibility for your projects.
- Any person using any product purchased from DIY Gear Supply assumes personal responsibility for any and all damages or injuries of any kind which may result from its use.
- All weight load limitations listed by “break strength” are given by static load and not to be confused with dynamic or working load limitations. This is especially important with Hammock Suspension systems – there is a basic rule of thumb for hammock camping: “never hang higher than you’re willing to fall.”
Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 41 Southview Drive, Carmel, ME 04419. Our company registration number is 1143462 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1)required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.